Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Missed Opportunities

Enjoy the video... I thought this was a great reminder of just how busy we can be as Christians and how opportunities can suddenly appear when we least expect them. In fact, I remember being incredibly bored before I came to know Christ as my Savior. That is probably the reason that I was always getting into trouble. It is probably the reason that so many non-believers get themselves in trouble too. But anyways- since coming to Christ some 34 years ago I have been on an incredible fast paced journey. Watching this quick video reminded me of the great gap between their lives and ours. And yet in the midst of all that we do we have to be READY to stop and minister to people in need. Allow this video message to be a reminder-do not allow it to be a source of guilt. Christians aren't perfect-just forgiven.

Pastor P

No comments: