Monday, June 4, 2007

Summer Time

Summer is here and though we do a lot during the other months, this time of year is especially full. I love it though. My two boys are playing baseball and having good years. Some days I live at the fields, but it's good for my tan and I love meeting and talking to people outside the church setting. Alexa starts gymnastics real soon and is as excited as can be. Elena looks like she might be ready to crawl across the room any day now. We have Youth camp in a couple of weeks. I am excited about that. We have 28 people going and God always does incredible things during camp. After that it's home for a couple of days and then off to Mexico for a missions trip with a great team of 17 people (12 teens). I couldn't do all this stuff if I didn't have a great wife who helps keeps everything straight and helps more than I could ever thank her enough for.
PB

No comments: