Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Humble for how long? Sox over Yanks 10 games!


As some of you may know, Pastor Ben is a true blue NY Yankees fan and I have been somewhat loyal to the Boston Red Sox. I was raised in Massachusetts and therefore supportive of the SOX, however, with a cautious optimism. For most of almost 5 decades I have been wanting to brag about the Sox, but then the ALLSTAR GAME comes along and the Sox usually-historically- begin to slide towards the basement.


TODAY I brag! The Sox have had the best record in all of MLB this year, they are currently standing with a .609 average and they are 10 games ahead of the Yankees! The curse of the Bambino is broken. Now to get beyond the Allstar Game and towards another World Series Championship.


1 comment:

Shawn H said...

That is what I like about you - a Pastor with a true vision...