Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Big Splash Was "Tacular"

Hey, no pics to post, but just wanted to say thanks to all who helped and all who came to our annual Vacation Bible School. This year's WaterWorks Park theme was wonderful. Just about everything we heard, saw, ate, created, sang, and played had some sort of water-theme and we all felt like we were riding the wave of God's love. What a great privilege to serve God in such an exciting and fun-filled way.

I still a little tired from all the events we've had this summer and next week, I leave for Kids Camp - there will be 12 of us total this year. I am also working on a weekend campout for the Missionettes in September.

As Pastor Ben said on Sunday night . . . . we're not done yet. My prayer is that God does amazing things through all the activities we plan and execute!

I'll be at camp with the kiddos next week, so it will be another long week, but they are always so full of energy that it a fantastic time. Keep us all in your prayers please. I am expecting some great things in the spiritual lives of our kids!

Till soon, Lucie

No comments: