Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Century Club



As a Pastor, I believe missions is vital.
As a Christian, I feel I have a personal responsibility to support missions any way that I can.
I have been a part of missions teams, I have lead teams, and I have given so that others can go.

The theme for Speed the light this year is Everywhere.
The teens of Praise Assembly work hard every year to raise funds for Speed the Light, because they want to see the Gospel go Everywhere.

Our goal this year is $27,000. We are well on our way.

As one final push we have formed
The Century Club.

We need 100 People to give $100 in 100 days

The challenge began on September 1, 2007 and ends December 9, 2007
Several of our leaders and students have already joined the club.
Will you join them as well?

Check can be made out to Praise Assembly and write STL in the memo

PB



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.