Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Winter Cleaning-My office is almost done!


It has been several weeks in the making, but my office is almost done. Walls are painted, floor is done and now I am in the process of putting everything back. The picture shows how much of a difference a little hard work can make-Just Kidding

It may not look as unique as that, but at least it got a much needed cleaning and facelift.

We are also doing some rearranging and purging at home. Some people get that urge every spring, but I get it about every 6 weeks and Kristi loves to rearrange furniture. So guess what I did on my day off yesterday? That's right-we totally re-did all the bedrooms.

I'd rather do it now and spend time outside when the nice spring weather finally arrives. Well gotta go this office won't get finished on its own.
PB

1 comment:

Onesimus3 said...

Gorgeous! What a great photo! Thanks for sharing. I love what you did with the space you had-you really opened it up! Doesn't look at all like before.
Pastor P