Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The "Energizer" Kidz Church Service

What a day we had on Sunday, April 6, 2008!
It was the day we celebrated Children's Ministries Day at Praise Assembly and I, Ms. Lucie, had the privilege of ministering to 406 kids of all ages and sizes!

We started with some High Voltage (high energy) worship music that ushered in the presence of God in a mighty way, and proceeded to learn a special Power Verse that promises to help us remember to stay in the Word of God (Romans 12:2).

We then learned about the importance of "renewing our minds" daily. One of the members of our ministry team had brain surgery, right in front of everyone, and all his bad thoughts were removed from his brain when it was washed in the pure waters of the Living Word of God. When his brain was replaced, and secured in his head, he awoke a refreshed Child of God, and was full of energy to live gloriously, faithfully, and obediently for Jesus.

What a blessing to be able to minister in such a dynamic and powerful way to the children of this great church. The Bunny above was part of Pastor's gift to me after the service ended. He told me that I was so "high energy," I reminded him of the Energizer Bunny. I thank God for His provision of energy and pray that I can faithfully "keep going" for a very long time!

Called by Him to serve you, Ms. Lucie

No comments: