Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ms. Lucie is Back from Winter Break

Hi Everyone,

I made it back from our trip to San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas aboard the Royal Caribbean Mariner. It was a fun time. I was an exciting time. There were 30 of us from this church. But we were overshadowed by another group boasting 145 members. There's an idea for our Joy Group!!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and let you all see our beautiful smiling faces, from one of our formal nights. Though most of us were smiling on the outside, we all knew we would be coming home soon and it was hard to leave this life behind. We will carry our memories for a long time. I looking forward to the scrapbook parties that ladies and girls will be having in the coming weeks to document our trip!

For today, it is back to a busy slate of events and activities back here. I'm ready for action!

Ms. Lucie

No comments: