Friday, December 14, 2007

Speed the Light and continued success




























I love this photo- it makes me think of the old game show, "Let's Make A Deal". And to think that they chose Drew Carey over our own Pastor Ben for "The Price is Right". He would have been so good...


Oh well, their loss is our gain, our continued success and blessing. Once again, Pastor Ben has led the Powerline youth to a great year of ministry and raising funds to provide vehicles for our missionaries around the world.


A final report will be given sometime soon-but for now I can tell you that they raised almost $28,000 this year. Congrats to everyone and a very Merry Christmas to our missionaries.


Pastor P

2 comments:

Shawn H said...

The photo's so nice you posted it twice...

Onesimus3 said...

I was actually going to post it three times- Onesimus 3-right?
But then I thought that twice got my point across. Pastor P